January is a time for new beginnings, and many leaders will have scheduled time to review 2012 and talk through the challenges and opportunities for 2013 with their team.
If you haven’t put a date in the diary don’t worry we can provide a venue, facilitator and team activity during the first few weeks of the new year, and we even have some capacity in late December. Here are just a few options that can be delivered with just 48 hours’ notice for groups as small as 8 and as large as 80:
- Team strengths analysis using the Strength Deployment Inventory
- Creative competition with the Chocolate Challenge
- Giving something back to the community with the Toy Factory
- Demonstrate that everybody’s contribution has an impact with the Domino Effect
- Come together and collaborate with the Team Machine
Call us to discover the best approach to get your team onto the right track for the year ahead.