Our forthcoming seminar on Improving Productivity on the 16th March will give you some tips on getting the most from meetings.
In the meantime, here are some quick pointers inspired by a Japanese car manufacturer that has meeting guidelines pinned to the wall of every conference room. Why not paste these meeting guidelines alongside agendas to keep your meetings on track:
1. One person will speak at a time. We will not interrupt or speak over others.
2. Comments will be brief and contribute to the debate.
3. We will start on time and finish early.
4. If an unexpected and important issue comes to light we will ‘park’ it.
5. If we can’t usefully contribute we will leave the meeting.
Click here to register for our seminar on 16th March.